This service technicians kit contains all of the essential equipment needed to perform basic servicing on fire extinguishers. Perfect for newly qualified engineers or companies that wish to have their servicing completed internally, this kit not only has the required tools for the job but also contains tamper seals, o-rings, service labels and gauge dots.
- Basic servicing kit for extinguisher engineers
- Kit contents:
- Tool bag
- Rubber mallet
- Strap spanner
- Set of 3 adjustable spanners
- Set of 4 hook and picks - o-ring removal tools
- Assorted common o-rings (100)*
- Tamper seals (100)
- Service labels (100)
- Hand held digital scales
- Gauge tester - pump action
- Gauge dots (100)
- Fine tipped permanent marker
- Micro-fibre cleaning cloth
*The assorted o-rings are supplied in a handy plastic case complete with order codes - this makes re-ordering quick and easy.
Please Note: the colour of some tools shown in the image may change without prior notice.