A waste paper bin fire can occur both at home and in the workplace. This bin fire simulator helps to prepare a trainee with knowledge of what to do in the event of a fire and provides confidence in how to use fire fighting equipment. The bin fire simulator is used by qualified personnel to deliver effective fire training, and is fitted with a female quick release propane gas connection A for use with fire instructor training equipment.
- Used during fire fighting training exercises
- Trainees gain hands-on experience in how to tackle a fire
- Provides realistic simulation of a waste paper bin fire
- Designed for use by qualified personnel
- Operated by LPG gas (not included)
- Operates in conjunction with fire instructor training equipment - product 1, 2 or 4 way control systems
- Fitted with a female quick release propane gas connection A
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Allows a burn time of up to 30 seconds for each trainee
Please Note: These units are manufactured to order. Returned units will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.