6 litre Water stainless steel fire extinguishers offers the same Class A rating (wood, paper and other solid combustibles) as a standard 9 litre water extinguisher, whilst the polished stainless steel design fits in with modern building design.
- Fire Extinguisher Rating 13A
- CE marked
- Stainless steel extinguisher fits in with todays environment
- Highly polished surface finish
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Simple 'seize and squeeze' operation.
- Controllable discharge assures efficient use of contents and minimises clean-up.
Q. In a new building can I choose which extinguisher I want to install, either chrome or red extinguishers? Chrome extinguishers do not conform to BS EN3 as they are CE marked but not Kitemarked.
The red fire extinguishers are manufactured and kitemarked to BS EN3. The chrome units are not manufactured to the British standard but are still CE marked. There is no requirement for new buildings to only install the red extinguishers. You may have a clause in your insurance policy saying that you need extinguishers manufactured to BS EN 3 and installed according to BS5306, in which case you would be required to install the red units. But all extinguishers, red or chrome, can be installed and maintained to the British Standard so if that is the only stipulation then you can install chrome.